After Miss Julie is a Classics for a New Climate production. Our goal is to reduce the amount of energy taken from the National Grid by 50% in the production of this show. That’s 50% less than we would usually use to produce a show in The Maria studio. By going through this process we hope that we will learn how to make theatre more ecologically sustainable which , we hope, will have an affect on the way we produce across all our theatres in the future.
- RT our short film Bed Trick and win a copy of the script signed by the lovely Sinead Matthews! guardian.co.uk/stage/video/20… 22 hours ago
- We're filming our latest short w/ Jude Law and @BFreeTheatre today! Why not watch our last film Bed Trick? youngvic.org/YVshorts 22 hours ago
- RT @abstergraham: Today I watched the @YVTakingPart SEN festival. Safe to say it is my favourite piece of theatre I've seen all year. Cong… 1 day ago
- So proud of our amazing @YVTakingPart & all the participants & companies who made the #SENfestival so incredible. Wonderful stuff everyone! 1 day ago
- YV staffer @bencmelch is presenting NOW at Digital Shoreditch - watch live digitalshoreditch.com/live/ #ds13 1 day ago