After Miss Julie is a Classics for a New Climate production. Our goal is to reduce the amount of energy taken from the National Grid by 50% in the production of this show. That’s 50% less than we would usually use to produce a show in The Maria studio. By going through this process we hope that we will learn how to make theatre more ecologically sustainable which , we hope, will have an affect on the way we produce across all our theatres in the future.
- RT @tinxnewton: Totally loved The Cherry Orchard @youngvictheatre Whacky & wonderful with fantastic characterisation. Gripped throughout. 1 day ago
- RT @AnnaNicholson12: The Cherry Orchard was amazing @youngvictheatre this is the theatre I love! 1 day ago
- RT @Suey_geo: #CherryOrchard @youngvictheatre : Paul Hilton+Dominic Rowan in one play, of course it can't be anything but fab. Go see. #the… 1 day ago
- RT @Hadingue: Still thinking about terrific Cherry Orchard @youngvictheatre - think I dreamed about it. 1 day ago
- Have you seen the new trailer for The #ScottsboroBoys yet? youtube.com/watch?v=uQB5Rq… 1 day ago