After Miss Julie is a Classics for a New Climate production. Our goal is to reduce the amount of energy taken from the National Grid by 50% in the production of this show. That’s 50% less than we would usually use to produce a show in The Maria studio. By going through this process we hope that we will learn how to make theatre more ecologically sustainable which , we hope, will have an affect on the way we produce across all our theatres in the future.
- Just 30 min left to win tickets to #YVStreetcar by entering our Instagram competition! youngviclondon.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/win… 9 hours ago
- First day of rehearsals for #TheScottsboroBoys in the #WestEnd! instagram.com/p/saI4cqIJA8/ 10 hours ago
- RT @Jacades: It feels like the first day of school.. BUT it's not! @ScottsboroLDN #rehearsals 16 hours ago
- Give us your best Blanche DuBois to win tickets to #YVStreetcar! Details here: youngviclondon.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/win… @GillianA http://t.co/eGpspNUJpX 3 days ago
- Our favourite video will win tix to the @NTLive performance of Streetcar here @ the YV (being broadcast around the world!) at 7pm on 16 Sept 3 days ago