After Miss Julie is a Classics for a New Climate production. Our goal is to reduce the amount of energy taken from the National Grid by 50% in the production of this show. That’s 50% less than we would usually use to produce a show in The Maria studio. By going through this process we hope that we will learn how to make theatre more ecologically sustainable which , we hope, will have an affect on the way we produce across all our theatres in the future.
- We've just released a limited number of tickets for Beauty and the Beast tonight at 7.45pm!Be quick if you want them! goo.gl/gTo09J 19 hours ago
- And the winners of our Scottsboro Boys poster comp are… @AnitaAJB, @tomtom_schlordt & @ciaobellabrown! Congrats! DMing you all now! 19 hours ago
- Thrilled to announce our latest short film written & directed by Chiwetel Ejiofor - watch now on @guardian theguardian.com/stage/video/20… 22 hours ago
- RT @TimeOutTheatre: Review: a verrrrrry different take on 'Beauty and the Beast' at the @youngvictheatre – not for the easily offended..! h… 22 hours ago
- ★★★★ for "an X-rated saucy seaside postcard brought to life” - @lyngardner reviews Beauty and the Beast gu.com/p/3y49f/tw via @guardian 1 day ago