After Miss Julie is a Classics for a New Climate production. Our goal is to reduce the amount of energy taken from the National Grid by 50% in the production of this show. That’s 50% less than we would usually use to produce a show in The Maria studio. By going through this process we hope that we will learn how to make theatre more ecologically sustainable which , we hope, will have an affect on the way we produce across all our theatres in the future.
- You have until 6pm on Mon 1 Sept, winner will be announced shortly after. Oh and remember ‘we don’t want realism, we want magic!’ Good luck! 17 hours ago
- Follow us on Instagram @youngvictheatre goo.gl/KxIWcC and hashtag #YVStreetcarStrangers when posting your vid… 17 hours ago
- Our favourite will win tickets to the @NTLive performance of Streetcar here at the YV (being broadcast around the world!) on 16 Sep… 17 hours ago
- Streetcar competition time! We want your best ‘I have always depended on the kindness of strangers’ a la Blanche DuBois via an Instagram vid 17 hours ago
- RT @YVTakingPart: We're looking for 18-25yr olds in Southwark to be our YV Young Associates @youngvictheatre! youngvic.org/jobs/young-vic… http:/… 3 days ago