After Miss Julie is a Classics for a New Climate production. Our goal is to reduce the amount of energy taken from the National Grid by 50% in the production of this show. That’s 50% less than we would usually use to produce a show in The Maria studio. By going through this process we hope that we will learn how to make theatre more ecologically sustainable which , we hope, will have an affect on the way we produce across all our theatres in the future.
- Did you miss our news last week? Read all about the cast for Mike Bartlett's Bull at the YV in Jan next year: youngviclondon.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/cas… 4 hours ago
- RT @charleybarley20: I was moved and amused and shattered by GOLEM by @1927. So pleased I thanked the director. She looked as cool as her p… 5 hours ago
- RT @urielemil: just saw GOLEM d new stage piece by 1927. visually amazing n thought provoking!! 5 hours ago
- Q. What are you most passionate about? A. "Feminism and my children." Sarah Malin takes on our 11 Questions... goo.gl/k1CauR 6 hours ago
- RT @TaraRobinson1: That was fun! #Dusk @youngvictheatre Growing a tail might be tricky, but getting outside and looking around isn't. Lovel… 8 hours ago