After Miss Julie is a Classics for a New Climate production. Our goal is to reduce the amount of energy taken from the National Grid by 50% in the production of this show. That’s 50% less than we would usually use to produce a show in The Maria studio. By going through this process we hope that we will learn how to make theatre more ecologically sustainable which , we hope, will have an affect on the way we produce across all our theatres in the future.
- RT @ShentonStage: Just seen the transfer of THE SCOTTSBORO BOYS (@ScottsboroLDN) from @YoungVicTheatre to the Garrick: astonishing, audacio… 3 hours ago
- RT @andrewnyeko: Just been to 'A Harlem Dream' by @ivanblackstock @youngvictheatre great storyline, incredible cast #AHarlemDream http://t.… 3 hours ago
- It's opening night of #TheScottsboroBoys in the West End! Break some legs! instagram.com/p/uYjDGuoJJy/ 8 hours ago
- #Lippy "a very smart, very chilly play out of Ireland centered on four dead bodies that refuse to tell their tales" nyti.ms/1yQ0fRi 9 hours ago
- RT @ChrisNashPhoto: #Dance #photooftheday from the CN archive: Production shots for A Harlem Dream today @youngvictheatre http://t.co/1JXjS… 13 hours ago