After Miss Julie is a Classics for a New Climate production. Our goal is to reduce the amount of energy taken from the National Grid by 50% in the production of this show. That’s 50% less than we would usually use to produce a show in The Maria studio. By going through this process we hope that we will learn how to make theatre more ecologically sustainable which , we hope, will have an affect on the way we produce across all our theatres in the future.
- A Night-Club Map of Harlem, NY circa 1932. The hub of the African-American cultural movement. goo.gl/mmElyj #AHarlemDream 11 hours ago
- "Ivan Blackstock strikes gold with this historical mashup of hip-hop and jazz choreography" A Harlem Dream review gu.com/p/42m53/stw 15 hours ago
- RT @hazelannw: Just finished watching #AHarlemDream at @youngvictheatre - it was (and I don't use this word often) superb. 17 hours ago
- RT @FoteiniPhoto: #AHarlemDream at @YoungVicTheatre @DanceUmbrellaUK Fab show by choreographer/protagonist @IvanBlackstock: must see! http:… 17 hours ago
- #tbt Happy Days starring Juliet Stevenson is set to return in February. Tickets from £10. youngvic.org/whats-on/happy… http://t.co/BoqdSWVS0V 1 day ago