After Miss Julie is a Classics for a New Climate production. Our goal is to reduce the amount of energy taken from the National Grid by 50% in the production of this show. That’s 50% less than we would usually use to produce a show in The Maria studio. By going through this process we hope that we will learn how to make theatre more ecologically sustainable which , we hope, will have an affect on the way we produce across all our theatres in the future.
- RT @guardianstage: As A View from the Bridge continues @youngvictheatre revisit Miller and Monroe's 1956 trip to London - in pictures http:… 1 day ago
- 4 stars for "Extraordinary" #OhMySweetLand from @guardian – Stunning reportage that gives Syria conflict human face gu.com/p/3ze7k/tw 2 days ago
- RT @Aida_Krnic: Thoroughly recommend Oh My Sweet Land @youngvictheatre Masterful production. Extraordinary performance. Phenomenally Writte… 2 days ago
- 4 stars from The Independent for #OhMySweetLand - book now! independent.co.uk/arts-entertain… 2 days ago
- Vote for our short film #ColumbiteTantalite, written/directed by #ChiwetelEjiofor, in the Webby Awards! pv.webbyawards.com/2014/online-fi… 2 days ago