After Miss Julie is a Classics for a New Climate production. Our goal is to reduce the amount of energy taken from the National Grid by 50% in the production of this show. That’s 50% less than we would usually use to produce a show in The Maria studio. By going through this process we hope that we will learn how to make theatre more ecologically sustainable which , we hope, will have an affect on the way we produce across all our theatres in the future.
- 4 stars for our associate company @BFreeTheatre's Price of Money "A bold force" @TheAlbanySE8 from @FT! ft.com/cms/s/0/b353b5… 31 minutes ago
- RT @AboutTimeMag: If you see one play this week, make it My Perfect Mind at @youngvictheatre: bit.ly/1wGNzeg http://t.co/A2EsDh3q5h 33 minutes ago
- From our friends @BFreeTheatre, don't miss #PriceofMoney this weekend @TheAlbanySE8 thealbany.org.uk/tickets/1222/T… 22 hours ago
- RT @ntlive: The full album of @alexbaranowski's original music for #YVStreetcar can be purchased at alexbaranowski.bandcamp.com/album/a-streec… 1 day ago
- RT @ntlive: If you enjoyed @alexbaranowski's beautiful score for #YVStreetcar you can download the track Elysium Fields for free: http://t.… 1 day ago