After Miss Julie is a Classics for a New Climate production. Our goal is to reduce the amount of energy taken from the National Grid by 50% in the production of this show. That’s 50% less than we would usually use to produce a show in The Maria studio. By going through this process we hope that we will learn how to make theatre more ecologically sustainable which , we hope, will have an affect on the way we produce across all our theatres in the future.
- RT @minna_helena: finally seen @youngvictheatre @ScottsboroLDN and my was it worth the wait. Such an important musical, I urge everyone to … 21 hours ago
- RT @SaskiaWhelan: #Golem at the @youngvictheatre was incredible - is it bad that I want a full Annie and The Underdogs album? #MusicToRuinY… 21 hours ago
- #TBT to our 11 Questions with the wonderful Juliet Stevenson. Don't forget, #HappyDays returns in Feb next year! youngviclondon.wordpress.com/2014/02/19/11-… 21 hours ago
- #YVMan - Three plays by Tennessee Williams opens in February! Here's an insightful read about the iconic playwright. bit.ly/1z3wZ9T 1 day ago
- RT @IanDarke: Scottsboro Boys deserves all accolades. Powerful , original and poignant musical. #scottsboroboys 1 day ago