After Miss Julie is a Classics for a New Climate production. Our goal is to reduce the amount of energy taken from the National Grid by 50% in the production of this show. That’s 50% less than we would usually use to produce a show in The Maria studio. By going through this process we hope that we will learn how to make theatre more ecologically sustainable which , we hope, will have an affect on the way we produce across all our theatres in the future.
- Happy Halloween! #youngvic instagram.com/p/u09Q2kIJJS/ 1 hour ago
- 11 Questions with the cast of #YVCherryOrchard. Here is what Angus Wright had to say.. wp.me/p10FLm-Oy 3 hours ago
- RT @Rosieev: #Streetcar at @youngvictheatre was mind blowing. One of the only recent life changing productions out there for me. #NTLive @C… 7 hours ago
- RT @ritaladita: So deeply moved by #DominicRowan in last night's performance of #TheCherryOrchard @youngvictheatre. 7 hours ago
- RT @HannahBruceCo: Mesmerised by the energised, intricate opening sequences from #AHarlemDream by @ivanblackstock Thx all! @DanceUmbrellaUK… 7 hours ago