After Miss Julie is a Classics for a New Climate production. Our goal is to reduce the amount of energy taken from the National Grid by 50% in the production of this show. That’s 50% less than we would usually use to produce a show in The Maria studio. By going through this process we hope that we will learn how to make theatre more ecologically sustainable which , we hope, will have an affect on the way we produce across all our theatres in the future.
- Another 4 STARS for #YVStreetcar - "Gillian Anderson gives a stellar performance" gu.com/p/4vay7/tw via @guardian 2 hours ago
- 5 stars from @TeleTheatre! @GillianA "gives the performance of her career in a raw, emotional Young Vic production" telegraph.co.uk/culture/theatr… 3 hours ago
- RT @TheIndyTheatre: Gillian Anderson 'shatteringly powerful' in Streetcar @youngvictheatre ind.pn/1mXZLO0 http://t.co/h4suvPUy8n 3 hours ago
- RT @ThatTimWalker: What a mesmerising performance from @gilliana in #streetcar @youngvictheatre. This is one hot ticket. 13 hours ago
- The premiere of #yvstreetcar is about to begin! Break a leg to the incredible company! 18 hours ago