After Miss Julie is a Classics for a New Climate production. Our goal is to reduce the amount of energy taken from the National Grid by 50% in the production of this show. That’s 50% less than we would usually use to produce a show in The Maria studio. By going through this process we hope that we will learn how to make theatre more ecologically sustainable which , we hope, will have an affect on the way we produce across all our theatres in the future.
- New trailer for Oh My Sweet Land, plus £10 tickets just released. wp.me/p10FLm-Jn #syria 8 hours ago
- Just 3 performances left of #HappyDays w/ the brilliant Juliet Stevenson & David Beames. #saddays #returnsonly youngvic.org/whats-on/happy… 10 hours ago
- We met w/ Corinne Jaber in Paris to talk about #OhMySweetLand & make some #kibbeh. Behind-the-scenes photos here: facebook.com/media/set/?set… 3 days ago
- 11 Questions with the cast of Sizwe Banzi is Dead - Sibusiso Mamba wp.me/p10FLm-HB 3 days ago
- RT @jamesclossick: @youngvictheatre Thank you for the magnificent Happy Days. One of the best theatrical expriences I've ever had. You shou… 1 week ago