We’re looking for Young Ambassadors to join us at the Young Vic. Based on The Cut in Waterloo, we produce a great variety of work: new plays, classics, musicals, adaptations of books, short films, and more. Recent shows include A View from the Bridge, The Scottsboro Boys and A Streetcar Named Desire.
This is an exciting opportunity for people aged between 16 – 23 to engage with all aspects of our theatre whilst developing and sharing their views about theatre through workshops and regular meetings.
- Access to free and discounted tickets for you and your friends
- Invitations to special events and press nights
- The opportunity to network with other ambassadors and arts professionals
- An insight into different job roles available in the theatre through YV staff participation in our monthly meetings
- The chance to enhance your professional development, leadership and communication skills
- Working closely with one of London’s best theatres
- Must be aged between 16 – 23
- Must be based in London
We’re looking for enthusiastic, creative and committed people and we encourage applicants from different backgrounds with different experiences, skills and backgrounds to join us and influence and develop our working practice.
To apply, send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘YV Young Ambassadors’ in the subject line. We will get in touch will all applicants after the closing date.
Closing date: midday, Friday 5 Feb
Application pack: YV Young Ambassadors 2016